Pictures in XBMC

Has anyone else tried viewing pictures in xbmc? i have a ton of pictures downloaded to my tb drive and they take a while to open, some dont open at all like the picture size is too large, but how can that be when this machine is capable of playing 6 gig iso images?? lol …i have way tooooo many pictures to have them run off the apple tv’s hard drive, is there a way apple tv can see the pictures off the external hard drive? And for all those people still worrying about atv files and sapphire, i STRESS to you to use XBMC, take some time to set it up nice and its the best thing you ever ran across, I wish I knew about it sooner? I have no reason to update my atv anymore unless APPLE releases a new feature. Thanx

Also, Im trying to install a new skin for xbmc and i read there should be some folders under applications (cyberduck) but mine is empty, there is a skins folder under Library, XBMC…I tried to drop the file there and that didnt work, any advice? I know i use cyberduck…but how do you ssh into the appletv using terminal? Thanx

NEVERMIND…I HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO INSTALL NEW SKINS!! AEON IS PRETTY GOOD, BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO BEAT MEDIASTREAM RIGHT NOW…