62 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  March 24, 2012 - 8:17am
jmdiazt's picture
Kudos: 0

I bought the ATV3 and have paid the license of ATVFlash Firecorebut I can not do the jailbreak that is only supported for versionATV2.When will the Seasonpass for ATV3?thanks

March 24, 2012 - 8:52am
itimpi's picture
Kudos: 116

I do not believe that anyone has any idea. It is going to depend on how long it takes the jail breaking fraternity to discover a weakness that can be exploited to produce a working jailbreak. So far I have not seen any rumours suggesting anyone has succeeded yet.

I AM A USER - NOT A FIRECORE EMPLOYEE

March 24, 2012 - 10:25am
Bam's picture
Bam

iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPad 2
ATV3 Frown

March 24, 2012 - 12:24pm
itimpi's picture
Kudos: 116

The FireCore software will run on both as they are both running the same version of iOS and will be binary compatible at the software level. I strongly suspect that the screenshot is either from the ATV2 or from the iOS simulator that is normally used during development (unless FireCore have a jailbreak that they have kept quiet about).

I AM A USER - NOT A FIRECORE EMPLOYEE

March 24, 2012 - 12:29pm
Bam's picture
Bam

I hope they have my atv3 is sat there looking at me every day Frown

iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPad 2
ATV3 Frown

March 25, 2012 - 1:19am
archcat74's picture

I have to say, that for a company that is taking people's money for a product, including one that is not even available yet, Firecore are keeping mighty quiet which is making me more and more sus of their actions every day. I fully understand that it's only been nearly 2 weeks since ATV3 came out and we are all getting antsy, so for this I am being patient. But I really am expecting some kind of response from them as to their progress that extends beyond those photoshopped twitter pics! I get they are working hard in the background, but seriously take 5 and tell what the fudge is going on already, please!

March 25, 2012 - 10:08am
Bam's picture
Bam

yer would be nice to no whats going on or telling people with a atv3 eather to sell or keep hold of it that said i am one person of meny who r impressed but what the jailbreak people do and i will just wait and see what happonds we all no what happonds when people start getting nasty and moaning all the the time they just stop what they doing!

iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPad 2
ATV3 Frown

March 25, 2012 - 11:55am (Reply to #7)
Gombeek's picture
  archcat74 wrote:

I have to say, that for a company that is taking people's money for a product, including one that is not even available yet, Firecore are keeping mighty quiet which is making me more and more sus of their actions every day. I fully understand that it's only been nearly 2 weeks since ATV3 came out and we are all getting antsy, so for this I am being patient. But I really am expecting some kind of response from them as to their progress that extends beyond those photoshopped twitter pics! I get they are working hard in the background, but seriously take 5 and tell what the fudge is going on already, please!

Oh that's funny, I don't remember seas0nspass costing anything. As for atvflash it still works if your box is jail broken you ungrateful prick. People like you should have your money refunded and be kicked from this website.

*modifying this post as I'm not done with you

You've been a member since last year, so clearly you already have a jailbroken box and installed your atvflash onto the box... now your getting pissy about them not keeping you unto date with the developments of 5.1? why do you care? obviously your reselling boxes and this put you out of business... did you pay fire core for each one of those licences when you sold the box? your membership is for unlimited personal uses not for reselling. So on that note you should BOTH apologize to fire core for your BS comment on here how they owe you anything for taking your money that is only supposed to work on the old OS and send them a fat cheque for all the licences you used.

The only one "sus" around here sir is you.

Good day

-G

p.s. http://forum.firecore.com/topic/3418 here is where they keep people up to date with what is happening and they don't even owe you this.

Black Friday Sale at www.raw-media.ca $75 off the Raw Entertainment System or Raw Mini both preloaded with XBMC, no jailbreaking required! Use promo code "bf2013"

March 25, 2012 - 3:25pm (Reply to #8)
archcat74's picture
  Gombeek wrote:

Oh that's funny, I don't remember seas0nspass costing anything. As for atvflash it still works if your box is jail broken you ungrateful prick. People like you should have your money refunded and be kicked from this website.

*modifying this post as I'm not done with you

You've been a member since last year, so clearly you already have a jailbroken box and installed your atvflash onto the box... now your getting pissy about them not keeping you unto date with the developments of 5.1? why do you care? obviously your reselling boxes and this put you out of business... did you pay fire core for each one of those licences when you sold the box? your membership is for unlimited personal uses not for reselling. So on that note you should BOTH apologize to fire core for your BS comment on here how they owe you anything for taking your money that is only supposed to work on the old OS and send them a fat cheque for all the licences you used.

The only one "sus" around here sir is you.

Good day

-G

p.s. http://forum.firecore.com/topic/3418 here is where they keep people up to date with what is happening and they don't even owe you this.

Gombeek, you are a redneck fuckwit, peckerhead!  So what when I joined this site?  I am a PAYING CUSTOMER like everyone else.  I don't sell anything you dimwitted moron!  Yes I did JB my first ATV2 and I still own it you retard.  I also bought an ATV3.  And if you had more than the intellect of a 2 year old and the spelling ability of a 5 year old, you would have read in my original post that I have no problem with waiting.  All I ask for is to be better updated.   And posting useless links like the one you did is of no help to anyone,because as my concern stands, Firecore aren't doing enough to keep people updated.  I expect better from a company that takes your money for a product.  If it was free I wouldn't have said anything.  So Gombeek, go and take a nice ling walk of a short  pier and die a painful death when you hit the bottom! Loser!

March 25, 2012 - 4:20pm
JREED's picture

Calm down and don't need to fight. I know the frustration from everyone out here.

Apple TV 3 and Firmware 5.XX will takes longer or never going to crack due to rock solid firmware.

March 25, 2012 - 5:12pm
Flipmode's picture

Man built it man will crack it!

March 25, 2012 - 5:20pm (Reply to #11)
MightyJew's picture
  JREED wrote:

Calm down and don't need to fight. I know the frustration from everyone out here.

Apple TV 3 and Firmware 5.XX will takes longer or never going to crack due to rock solid firmware.

thought the firmware ran the chip and the software was 5.1

The chip for gen 2 has already been jailbroke all we need is the modified software. If firecore has a beta they should make it available to test. once again the A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg. Again the A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg. Again the A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg. Again the A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg. Again the A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg. Again the A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg.

Edited: Just to make it clear...

The A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg.

March 25, 2012 - 5:47pm (Reply to #12)
jmandevil's picture
  MightyJew wrote:

thought the firmware ran the chip and the software was 5.1   The chip for gen 2 has already been jailbroke all we need is the modified software. If firecore has a beta they should make it available to test. once again the A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg. Again the A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg. Again the A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg. Again the A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg. Again the A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg. Again the A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg. Edited: Just to make it clear... The A4 has already been jailbroke all we need is a modified dmg.

thx to you its gonna be longer and longer

March 25, 2012 - 6:03pm (Reply to #13)
Gombeek's picture
  archcat74 wrote:

Firecore aren't doing enough to keep people updated.  I expect better from a company that takes your money for a product.  If it was free I wouldn't have said anything.  So Gombeek, go and take a nice ling walk of a short  pier and die a painful death when you hit the bottom! Loser!

Updated with what asshole? with their developments on a new atvflash for a new os? even if it was ready yesterday it wouldn't fucking matter as you can't load it onto a non jailbroken unit. you paid 1 time, 1 time at a cost of $30 and you think they owe you anything? you ungrateful selfish bastard, the only thing they owe you is an asskicking. hey did mac keep you up to date with the god damm developments on their new os? did they send you a fucking email letting you know about the apple tv 3 prior to the press release? were you even invited to the press release? did they run it past you first before they stopped signing 4.4.4? why don't you go tell apple off too you fucking loser.

you are the epitome of a douche bag, hope that wasn't too big a word and as for my spelling being that of a 5 year old, thats odd, my mac auto corrects it as i type. 

Good day

-G

Oh and for those who think they are still selling to people and screwing them over, the minimum requirements are clearly stated on the product description page:

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Jailbroken AppleTV w/ software v4.2 - 4.4.4
Mac: OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or later
PC: Windows XP or later
Internet Connection

Black Friday Sale at www.raw-media.ca $75 off the Raw Entertainment System or Raw Mini both preloaded with XBMC, no jailbreaking required! Use promo code "bf2013"

March 25, 2012 - 6:48pm (Reply to #14)
MightyJew's picture
  jmandevil wrote:

thx to you its gonna be longer and longer

dumd ass. because of you apple is gonna become a banana

March 25, 2012 - 7:09pm
jmandevil's picture

buddy just cause you cant jailbreak your stupid 5.1 ios apple tv dont take it out on others.thats your fucken fault you updated.dont get me started.you P.O.S.

and i hope they never release there updated season pass so fuckers like you that rob honest working peoples money to jailbreak them wont come on here crying anymore.your the kinda guy that never donates to the people that actually have to use there brain.your the one that makes money off of them.you P.O.S

March 25, 2012 - 7:09pm
jmandevil's picture

GOES WITH THE NAME MIGHTY JEW

March 25, 2012 - 7:11pm
jmandevil's picture

and if you did pay (which i doubt) you paid for atv flash not jailbreak seasonpass.dumbass.

March 25, 2012 - 7:34pm (Reply to #18)
MightyJew's picture
  jmandevil wrote:

buddy just cause you cant jailbreak your stupid 5.1 ios apple tv dont take it out on others.thats your fucken fault you updated.dont get me started.you P.O.S.

and i hope they never release there updated season pass so fuckers like you that rob honest working peoples money to jailbreak them wont come on here crying anymore.your the kinda guy that never donates to the people that actually have to use there brain.your the one that makes money off of them.you P.O.S

i have a jailbroke atv,. actually i have 3 in the house. Its not my fault you cant jailbreak yours. I just want to jailbreak more so I can make my friends happy. Not only are you a dick, but a fucking dick. Comment on my username is a new low for shit sticks like you. Faggot

March 25, 2012 - 7:36pm (Reply to #19)
MightyJew's picture
  jmandevil wrote:

and if you did pay (which i doubt) you paid for atv flash not jailbreak seasonpass.dumbass.

I did successfully JB my 5.1, injected ssh and now see the root. All i am waiting for is firecore flash, unless i can install xbmc command line which i am about to try. not sure what the outcome will be but i will soon find out. 

March 25, 2012 - 11:05pm
ormanton's picture

As I remember you needed just ssh root access as you can deal with that from there, so what the problem if you have it already ?  Why do you need atvflash now? 

MightyJew wrote:

Don't be a hole. I understand that. Then why hasn't seasonpass put out a jailbreak for ssh access at the least, I can deal with that from there. 

carls.8251 wrote:

by the way how are you going to install xbmc or other applications on new interface if you would have jailbreak today

MightyJew wrote:

install via putty ssh, how else. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW-TO:Install_XBMC_on_Apple_TV_2 Your willingness to share that question in public shows you're an amateur in the most novice of skills

MightyJew wrote:

I did successfully JB my 5.1, injected ssh and now see the root. All i am waiting for is firecore flash, unless i can install xbmc command line which i am about to try. not sure what the outcome will be but i will soon find out. 

http://forum.firecore.com/topic/7370?page=4

was  it you?

2008-atv1
2011-atv2
2012-atv3 (getting dusty waiting for a miracle)

March 25, 2012 - 11:06pm (Reply to #21)
ormanton's picture

Smile

2008-atv1
2011-atv2

March 25, 2012 - 11:08pm (Reply to #22)
MightyJew's picture
  ormanton wrote:

As I remember you needed just ssh root access as you can deal with that from there, so what the problem if you have it already ?  Why do you need atvflash now? 

Are you serious? Why would I want atv flash? dude you are really off your rocker. atv flash is the shit for adding all the  options. i am just waiting for the new version now to install. since you are an idiot, 5.1 is a completely different version from versions 4. So once firecore has a  ready version or puts out a beta, I cant really do anything. XBMC isnt jiving with 5.1 or at least i cant install it right. Thank god for brains or i would have never jailbroke 5.1 on the A4. Thanks for nothing losers. I jailbroke my 5.1... its okay to be jealous. 

March 26, 2012 - 12:36am (Reply to #23)
ormanton's picture
  MightyJew wrote:

Are you serious? Why would I want atv flash? dude you are really off your rocker. atv flash is the shit for adding all the  options. i am just waiting for the new version now to install. since you are an idiot, 5.1 is a completely different version from versions 4. So once firecore has a  ready version or puts out a beta, I cant really do anything. XBMC isnt jiving with 5.1 or at least i cant install it right. Thank god for brains or i would have never jailbroke 5.1 on the A4. Thanks for nothing losers. I jailbroke my 5.1... its okay to be jealous. 

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-atv1
2011-atv2

March 26, 2012 - 3:58am
carls.8251's picture

It's not just me then Smile

March 26, 2012 - 4:02am (Reply to #25)
MightyJew's picture
  carls.8251 wrote:

It's not just me then Smile

NAZI 

March 26, 2012 - 9:13am (Reply to #26)
kerrse's picture
  MightyJew wrote:

Are you serious? Why would I want atv flash? dude you are really off your rocker. atv flash is the shit for adding all the  options.

Seriously why are you even here in that case ? If you don't want or use ATV flash then please feel free to go and annoy people on another forum. 

March 26, 2012 - 9:55am
carls.8251's picture

Don't make him angry. You won't like him when he's angry.

March 26, 2012 - 10:56am
ormanton's picture

I will like him always! He is so cute and clever guy,he just want as he said to ''make'' his friends ''happy'' :  

MightyJew wrote:

...to jailbreak more so I can make my friends happy. Not only are you a dick, but a fucking dick. Comment on my username is a new low for shit sticks like you. Faggot

It is very sad but we have to say bye bye to our MightyJew.........

2008-atv1
2011-atv2

March 26, 2012 - 10:59am
carls.8251's picture

I've made two complaints. Are they getting rid of "him"?

One of them was the way he was so rude to you on that other post.

March 26, 2012 - 11:09am (Reply to #30)
ormanton's picture

I doubt you will see '''him'' online ever.  

''He'' will have more spare time in making his friends happy now.

2008-atv1
2011-atv2