4 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  April 16, 2012 - 8:37pm
Capper's picture
Kudos: 0

First post, hate that it's for a problem

Since jailbreaking my atv this weekend, i have been unable to log in to my Netflix app. It keeps saying the username/password is not on file. I used seas0npass and aTV flash black.

Is this a known bug for 5.0 and is there a way to fix it? I have tried restarting and changing the password to no avail. It works on all my other devices, just no longer on the atv.  TIA.

EDIT: broke again Confused

April 17, 2012 - 9:33pm
rickdsilver's picture

try leaving an extra space after your password. worked for me

April 24, 2012 - 5:31pm
Capper's picture

So the issue has come back today. Also, It appears that it affects all apps that require me to sign in (Netflix, YouTube, Computers/Home Sharing).

Another oddity that I've seen is that it's impossible for me to put in a password with my Atv remote (the little silver one). every time I enter a letter in the password box, the curser drops down to clear and deletes the letter. I can't enter anything. Normally I just use the remote app so I never noticed it before but I'm sure that has something to do with it.

I've tried to search around for a solution and, honestly, haven't seen much. Am I the only one this is happening to? It looks like it was a problem with the last version of JB/aTV flash but I haven't seen anyone else posting about this issue. Tried restarting, tried changing the password, tried adding a space after the last letter. No luck.

Any guidance?

May 16, 2017 - 5:09am
look1's picture

I have had the same error occur on my ATV regarding Netflix. It keeps asking for my username and password. When I'm logged on and go to play a movie the message "An error occurred loading this content try again later" appears.
This is been happening for months I still have not found a solution. Very frustrating!!!