6 posts / 0 new / Last post
#1  December 30, 2012 - 8:51am
mitchel.ludwig's picture
Kudos: 0

Watching movies on the ATV correctly sets the "watched" flag on the videos, and the "play" icon dissappears.  But when I use the library features to view "watched" and "unwatched", I get all the videos, regardless of status.

What am I doing incorrectly?

January 19, 2013 - 11:29am
miket.1357's picture

bump

January 23, 2013 - 10:36am
james's picture
Staff
Kudos: 1,151

The watched/unwatched options currently only work while in List View, but adding support for Grid View is something we're working on.

Infuse 6 for iOS and Apple TV is now available!

January 24, 2013 - 3:38pm
warhol23's picture

is there a way to set all the episodes of a show as seen?

May 2, 2018 - 11:24pm
gtrogue's picture
Kudos: 2
  james wrote:

The watched/unwatched options currently only work while in List View, but adding support for Grid View is something we're working on.

Over 5 years since this post. Any chance watched/unwatched indicators will be implemented in grid view on iPhone and iPad? Since it works in tvOS it doesn’t seem like a giant leap to add it to the iOS version.

May 3, 2018 - 10:45am
NC Bullseye's picture
Kudos: 371
  gtrogue wrote:

Over 5 years since this post. Any chance watched/unwatched indicators will be implemented in grid view on iPhone and iPad? Since it works in tvOS it doesn’t seem like a giant leap to add it to the iOS version.

The reason for the delay is you posted in the ATV Flash forum for the second generation Apple TV. Not Infuse for ios. You may want to post in the Infuse general suggestions forum here https://firecore.com/forum/suggestions or in the Infuse iOS forum here https://firecore.com/forum/ios-iphone-ipad

•Just Another Infuse User• •Not An Employee Of Firecore• •Certified Curmudgeon•