Change display order inside a folder on Apple TV

Hi.
I just discovered that you can change the sort order inside a folder - can be title, name, add date or release date.
That is great, because I want to watch most stuff by title, but there are folders where I download internet videos and want to be able to quickly access the latest.

That is great!
…except that I could not find how to do that on Apple TV (it’s in a top right menu on iPhone/iPad ans Mac). I can only change this setting globally, in the settings menu, on Apple TV, which is a lot less convenient.

Is there a -hidden- way of accessing the same -very useful IMHO- feature on Apple TV?

Thx in advance :slight_smile:

The only options I know of for ATV are the ones under Settings > General > Sort Order. I don’t believe you can do that on ATV for individual folders.

But I’ve been wrong before. :wink:

Yep. So is that a big or a feature request, since it’s everywhere but on Apple TV?
:blush:

There are multiple suggestions for different sort orders but this one looks closest to what you’re looking for.

If that sounds right don’t forget to like the first post to support it. :wink:

Yep. But this has been quite recently added to il platforms but Apple TV, Whig does not make a lot of sense and looks like an oversight.

It may be, I’m still waiting for the library sort options available in the ATV Infuse to be made available in the Mac version. Lots of useful sorts missing in the Mac version.