The response to Infuse 3 has been simply amazing, and today we've got a quick bug fix release that addresses a handful of minor issues that have come up.
The most noticeable change in this version relates to how past Pro purchases are handled. Pro features from Infuse 2 are transferred automatically when upgrading to Infuse 3, but soon after the release it was clear we didn't do a great job of indicating this within the app. 3.0.1 does this much more effectively, in an effort to avoid any further confusion.
Also included are a number of behind the scenes improvements to help keep everything running smoothly.
What's new in 3.0.1
- Better handling of past Pro upgrades
- Improved AirPlay performance
- Improved audio track selection
- Improved reliability when downloading files from some UPnP shares
- Improved file download logic when AirPlay is active
- Improved UI performance when AirPlaying videos with AC3/DTS tracks
- Improved playback of videos with missing or corrupt keyframes
- Improved reliability of AirPlay when using subtitles
- Improved UI experience when scrolling backdrops and posters in grid view
- Improved support for chapters with AirPlay
- Improved audio track selection with AirPlay
- Resolved issues with restoring playback position in some cases
- Other stability and performance improvements