Infuse 3.3.1 is available today, and features full 64-bit support. 64-bit chips now power a fairly large chunk of the iOS lineup, and optimized apps can see performance gains of 20-40% when compared to apps built for 32-bit only. Naturally, a few other fixes and improvements have also been added.
What's new in 3.3.1
- Full 64-bit support, resulting in 20-40% better performance
- New DTS-HD Audio library
- OAuth trakt logins for improved reliability
- Better handling of new remote streaming sources
- Improved playback of files with incorrect timestamps
- Resolved issues with mirroring on iOS 8.3
- Resolved a few AirPlay related issues
- Resolved issue resulting in black subtitles
- Other minor improvements and fixes
Thanks so much for using Infuse. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to post a comment below or drop us a note with any thoughts or questions you may have.