Infuse 3.5 is now available, and features a few small additions to help spruce things up before the release of iOS 9 this fall. Most notable are new options for securing Infuse with a passcode and Touch ID, along with a number of under the hood improvements to keep things running smoothly.
What's new in 3.5
- Passcode & Touch ID lock options
- Faster SMB browsing
- Improved filename/title matching
- Resolved issues with trakt offline sync
- Resolved rare AirPlay issue
- Other minor improvements and fixes
Thanks so much for using Infuse. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to post a comment below or drop us a note with any thoughts or questions you may have.