4K HDR

Мне тоже это очень интересно!

I am not James but I can confirm that HDR support is definitely in 5.6.
And it works great in the beta version on Apple TV 4K!

“I’m also very interested!”

Thank goodness for Google translate…

Morning
Please release the infuse 5.6 public version, at least with HDR support asap. ?
Thanks

Waiting with bated breath!!!

Allready dead now i think. :wink: Hope 5.6 will really come this week.

Yes, more than 1 Month has gone after the v5.5.5.
Still no news about v5. 6 :frowning:

1 Like

No news today? :frowning: hope to get it at least for my birthday

Just waiting on Apple…

1 Like

Thanks James.

Apple give any idea how long they’d be with it? I just bought a brand new OLED and have a HDR HEVC waiting to test it out!

Estamos deseando probar esta versión tan esperada, Gracias por todo el trabajo detrás de esta aplicación maravillosa infuse 5.6 cumplirá con muchas expectativas estoy seguro que muchos pasaremos tiempo disfrutando de nuestras películas en todo su esplendor.

5.6 is now available for iOS and Apple TV. :smiley:

2 Likes

I have upgraded to 5.6 on TVOS and can confirm HDR is spectacular. My god what an improvement from all my 4K rips…

Well done guys

2 Likes

Hm. I have 5.6 and IOS 11.2 Beta 2. No automatic switch to HDR with my demo files. Shouldn’t this work now? But I have to admit that they look great in SDR too. Framerate switch also in later version? Didn’t work also.

No framerate switching just yet.

This is currently in progress, but it seems to be something we won’t be able to release on the App Store until 11.2 is publicly available.

3 Likes

You have to manually set up the video output format of your Apple TV 4K(for now, as James just explained)
But as long as your Apple TV 4K’s video output is set to HDR or Dolby Vision, Infuse 5.6 will display HDR videos in all their HDR glory :slight_smile:

Congrats to the team! It is working absolutely stellar on my end. I finally have a good solution for watching HDR content on my LG E7. Lip-sync is also very good, which I have struggled with in the past.

1 Like

Oh ok. I thought, that this come with 5.6, because Netflix already do that too including HDR switch. Perhaps you accept my inquiry as a beta tester. :wink:

I don’t see difference between 5.6 and previous one. I have ATV4k and it is setting to 4k hdr from day one, also my Sony TV 4k HDR. No difference between two version of infuse. Why?? Even with the previous version it looked like hdr.