iOS infuse 7.7.2 Cast and Crew information missing

After upgrading to version 7.7.2 of the iOS version of Infuse, when connecting to Plex through Infuse using the Media Library Mode, the actor information is not displayed on the video details page. The local files can display actor information.

4 Likes

Try to delete the plex connection and add the plex again, the problem still persists.

Can you describe how you are browsing to these files? Are you using the Infuse Library categories or browsing the server directly via the Files tab?

Is the Plex server running the latest version? Is it up-to-date?

If you are using Library Mode can you check to confirm Infuse has completed its library scan?

The status for this can be found in the Infuse > Settings > Library page.

If the issue persists, please send in a report from your device and post the code it gives you here so we can look further into this.

Thank you very much for your reply!

When using the media library mode and directly opening a video from the Infuse home screen to enter the detail page, the actor information is not displayed.

Yesterday I tried to delete the Plex connection, and then reconnected Plex in media library mode. After waiting for the media library scan to complete, the problem still exists.

Plex web version is V4.125.1, which is the latest version.

I confirm that Infuse has completed the media library scan.

The code is AMSAY.

ipad using infuse V7.6.1, connecting to the same plex server without this problem.

Today, when testing the connection to the same Plex server on other iPhones that have not been upgraded to version 7.7.2, this issue did not occur.

I uninstalled Infuse version 7.7.2, then reinstalled Infuse. After waiting for the media library scan to complete, the actor information still does not appear.

I don’t know what to do next.

ticket number:X06EJ

Looking forward to the next version can fix this bug.

1 Like