tvOS 11.3 Beta 1 Release Notes?

Apparently my Apple TV 4K automatically updated to tvOS 11.3 beta last night (I had automatic install beta updates on) and now I can’t access my Infuse shares anymore… my external HD is connected to my Airport Extreme, but I can’t seem to get it connected… tried another share on my Macbook, and that also didn’t work… even the remote app on my iPhone X can’t connect to the Apple TV anymore!

Someone else having the same problems?

I have also many Problems since tvOS 11.3 Beta1… ?
(Not issues with Infuse, but tvOS in general)

My iPhone also cant connect the Remote App, AirPlay dont work anymore (sometimes sound only, but no Video!), AirPlay is really slow etc.

From Apple are indeed updates that eliminate but still not the problem that HDR is the strip in the middle of the picture and still no DTS playback works, still only rushing! When will there be an update for infusion?

This post HDR not working right - #170 by james and the last few pages of the thread it’s in may shed some light on your questions.

(BTW it’s Infuse, not Infusion :wink: )

Hi Team…

FYI… I upgraded to Beta 2 last night (15L5175d) on my 4th Generation Apple TV … afterwards Infuse would not run. It started up, displaying the splash screen… and after some time self destructed putting me back at the main Apple TV screen (selection of Apps to run). This occurred on every attempt to launch. I also restarted the Apple TV and tried again with the same result.

So… I thought I’d post here about the occurrence… and in doing so checked the installed release on the Apple TV (confirmed above)… and oh yes, why not - check and see if Infuse continues to “blow up”… it now runs and plays of my network shares as expected.

• David

Yeah it’s fixed for me in Infuse 5.6.8 - HDR plays fine now :slight_smile: Thank god.

HDR works, Audio Passthrough mit tvOS 11.3 beta not work