When will the jailbreak ATV3?

As I remember you needed just ssh root access as you can deal with that from there, so what the problem if you have it already ?  Why do you need atvflash now? 

[quote="MightyJew"]   Don't be a hole. I understand that. Then why hasn't seasonpass put out a jailbreak for ssh access at the least, I can deal with that from there.  [/quote]

[quote="carls.8251"] by the way how are you going to install xbmc or other applications on new interface if you would have jailbreak today [/quote]

[quote="MightyJew"]   install via putty ssh, how else. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW-TO:Install_XBMC_on_Apple_TV_2 Your willingness to share that question in public shows you're an amateur in the most novice of skills [/quote]

[quote="MightyJew"]   I did successfully JB my 5.1, injected ssh and now see the root. All i am waiting for is firecore flash, unless i can install xbmc command line which i am about to try. not sure what the outcome will be but i will soon find out.  [/quote]

http://forum.firecore.com/topic/7370?page=4

was  it you?

:slight_smile:

Are you serious? Why would I want atv flash? dude you are really off your rocker. atv flash is the ■■■■ for adding all the  options. i am just waiting for the new version now to install. since you are an idiot, 5.1 is a completely different version from versions 4. So once firecore has a  ready version or puts out a beta, I cant really do anything. XBMC isnt jiving with 5.1 or at least i cant install it right. Thank god for brains or i would have never jailbroke 5.1 on the A4. Thanks for nothing losers. I jailbroke my 5.1... its okay to be jealous. 

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It’s not just me then :slight_smile:

NAZI 

Seriously why are you even here in that case ? If you don't want or use ATV flash then please feel free to go and annoy people on another forum. 

Don’t make him angry. You won’t like him when he’s angry.

I will like him always! He is so cute and clever guy,he just want as he said to ‘‘make’’ his friends ‘‘happy’’ :  

It is very sad but we have to say bye bye to our MightyJew…

I’ve made two complaints. Are they getting rid of “him”?

One of them was the way he was so rude to you on that other post.

I doubt you will see ‘’‘him’’ online ever.  

‘‘He’’ will have more spare time in making his friends happy now.

That is good news. Anyway onwards and upwards. Have a good day

U 2 MATE

do something constructive instead of hindering the cause.

please die, vital troll.

vital troll? Wishing death is so wrong on many levels

yes, it is well known 10 days old news.

please use oxford vocabulary for ‘‘die’’ word meaning.  

as you have mentioned earlier you have 5.1 jailbreak for ATV, could you describe your method used?pictures?video? any proof? troll?

You’re all pretty immature. Grow up and take your feud to private. No one cares.