Infuse 2 for iOS has only been out for two months, but we've been working almost non-stop since then to get even more features into your hands.
The result is Infuse 2.2, which is a HUGE update and is packed with goodies including the ability to download files, browse remote shares with artwork and movie info, all-new list view option, volume boost, streaming improvements, and much, much more!
More details on everything that's included in Infuse 2.2 can be found below.
Download from network shares
Filling your device with video goodness is now easier than ever, as in addition to just streaming files, you can download them directly from other devices to play later while you're on the go.
Library view for remote files
Now streamed files can be part of the beautiful Infuse interface as they're now displayed along with full movie info, artwork, progress indicators and more! Mmmm, retina fanart.
List view option
For those that would prefer to skip the theatrics and get straight to business, we've added a concise list view option just for you. This new view option displays all the pertinent info on the home screen, and playback can be started with just a single tap. Additional options can be accessed by swiping left on a movie's title.
Full list of changes
- Download files from network shares (for offline playback)
- Browse network shares with rich cover art and video info
- List view option
- Volume boost setting
- Option to disable metadata fetching (good for home videos)
- Improved streaming speed and reliability
- Improved detection of network devices
- Improved clarity of In-App purchase prompts
- Improved playback of some video formats
- Other performance and stability improvements
Infuse 2.2 is now available as a FREE download in the App Store.